Why IS Morrisville Community Crossfit EXERCISE PROGRAMMING DIFFERENT?
Other than a large focus on building a strong (figuratively and literally) community, we take exercise programming seriously. Morrisville Community CrossFit uses the same principles as CrossFit to help you attain your highest functional fitness level. Increasing your functional fitness means making your daily physical tasks easier.
Whether those tasks are picking up your groceries and kids or fighting fires, crime or for our nation’s freedom, Morrisville Community CrossFit will help you reach your potential.
How We Do it Differently:
- Weekly workouts are planned 4-6 weeks, ensuring the conditioning workouts complement the strength programming to keep from repeating movements or rep schemes too often.
- We ensure each of your metabolic pathways are trained, whether it’s a 5 minute sprint or a 35 minute grinder, MCCF will be sure to help you through to get to your highest functional fitness level.
- Workouts are written to ensure maximum intensity while safety and correct body mechanics are top priority.
- All workouts are written by professionals with degrees in Exercise Physiology and Biomechanics (Kinesiology). Experience includes exercise programming for groups and individuals since 2001 (CrossFit Programming experience since 2006).
- MCCF coaches are not only CrossFit certified but also are experienced and degreed individuals that have committed the majority of their lives to wellness and helping people become as healthy as possible.
Get Started Today
Whether you are new to the triangle or just visiting Raleigh, Durham or Chapel Hill, MCCF can help you with continuing your fitness goals.
All athletes must first sign the MCCF Waiver prior to working out. Be one step closer and fill it out here, before your first visit!